These days a lot of us are packing up lunches to send with the kids to school. Packing your own lunch is a frugal and healthier way to handle the school-time lunch break, but sometimes it can be hard to come up with ideas on a regular basis.
With a little strategy involved, you can come up with a plan to help you save time and plan out the lunches for the back to school season. Create a Plan: Your best bet will be to create a list of 15 lunches that your child likes, do each lunch twice and then you have lunches planned out for 30 days. Then just rotate everything in the coming months. Having this simple plan will keep you less frazzled, and allow you to have all those lunches ready at a moment's notice.
Here are five fun and easy lunch ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
1. I'm such a pizza fan, and am always looking for fun, quick and easy ways to make some healthy pizzas. Check out these mini hummus pizzas with veggies
2. Wanting to be eco-friendly and healthy with those lunches? Green up your lunch box with these five healthy ideas
3. Need something gluten-free? Check out this gluten-free veggie lasagna
4. These cucumber and tuna sandwiches
are so simple and fun to make!
5. And if the kids love sushi, try this PB&J; sushi for lunch
! I may just make this for myself! ;)
Do you have any fun and easy lunch ideas for back to school? Tell us about it!Crystal Collins, a Savings.com DealPro, is an Atlanta local, adventurer, a health advocate and thrifty as can be. Check her out on her blog at TheThriftyMama.com.
)Add a Comment